AADHAAR Card Change of Address Correction Online

If you have recently moved to a new address or if there are mistake(s) in the address, you can apply for AADHAAR card change of address / address correction online as well as through post. PLEASE NOTE: Having a mobile phone number is necessary to apply for change of address / address correction online. The online update portal will send an OTP (One Time Pin) to your mobile phone number.

If you do not have access to a mobile phone number or if you wish to apply for changes through post click here: AADHAAR Card Changes via Post - Name, Address, Phone, Gender, Date Of Birth.

Maximum 4 change requests are allowed till March 2014.

For change of address / address correction in AADHAAR card, a self attested Proof of Address document is required. For kids, who may not have any address proof, parent/guardian's Proof of Address document is accepted. Your name must be clearly mentioned below the signatures/thumbprint when self attesting the Proof of Address document. For children below five years, parent/guardian can fill and sign/provide thumbprint in the form and document copies. For the list of accepted Proof of Address documents to apply for AADHAAR card changes click here: AADHAAR Card Documents Required for Changes.

You can change your AADHAAR card data online, by following these 3 easy steps:

  1. Login to AADHAAR card Online Self Service Update Portal using your AADHAAR number
  2. Submit your AADHAAR card change of address / address correction request online
  3. Upload supporting self attested Proof of Address document (soft copy) for the change of address online

You will be required to submit the change of address / address correction request in English as well as your local language (except numeric values such as pincode, which needs to be entered only in English). Once the change of address / address correction request is submitted you will be given your AADHAAR card Update Request Number. Save this number to track change of address / address correction request status check and future references. Your AADHAAR card change request information will be verified by UIDAI representative and upon successful validation, the changes will be reflected in your AADHAAR card and the same will be communicated to you.

You can track your change request update status here: Track AADHAAR card Update Request Status Check.

Like us on Facebook to get AADHAAR developments

Please Note: It may take upto 48 hours for us to get back to you regarding your queries.
Answers to most of the queries can be found on its relevant information page.
In such cases we will simply move your queries to that relevant page and inform you about the same through email.
If you still have questions after your query was moved to answer page, please feel free to ask specific question(s).

sharad kelkar 26-Jul-2015 07:38:34
Plese my add.change

preeti sagar shahane 26-Jul-2015 03:31:45
opp.marathi pry school shilphata khopoli tal khalapur

CHAMPAKLAL SOLANKI 26-Jul-2015 02:07:25
aadhar card new adress

CHAMPAKLAL SOLANKI 26-Jul-2015 01:36:06
new address to aadhar card

shaik yasmeen 25-Jul-2015 23:21:35
I want to change my address in aadhar & to update my mobile no also.

Kamparaju Chenchu ramaiah 25-Jul-2015 23:14:03
i have to change my date of birth year correct year is nnn0 but

raja 25-Jul-2015 23:02:34
sir I want change my aadhar address change in delhi

sumantosh kumar sharma 25-Jul-2015 12:04:51
change address

SUMANTOSH KUMAR SHARMA 25-Jul-2015 12:01:00
change of adhar card adderess

ALPHONSE A 25-Jul-2015 08:20:24
at the time of taking aadhar card i did not mention my phone no . is it possible to include it on line

BASAVARAJ 25-Jul-2015 07:26:47
Can i will send My Document through E-Mail to Change My Name and Mobile Number.

narendra dewangan 25-Jul-2015 06:32:20
Aadhaar No. nnnnnnnnnnnn me mobile no. nnnnnnnnn1 email id narendrannnnnn@gmail.com Address shani chhaya, karan nagar, new changora bhata raipur chhattisgarh antry karo

narendra dewangan 25-Jul-2015 06:19:15
Aadhaar Card me Address shani chaya karan nagar new changora bhata raipur chhattisgarh, mobile no. nnnnnnnnn1 email narendrannnnnn@gmail.com antry karo

milind dagadu shinde 25-Jul-2015 04:58:44
plj , i want change the add.my adhar card

suraj 25-Jul-2015 04:28:02
my wife aadhaar card adrees changes

R SHIVAKUMAR 25-Jul-2015 02:30:32
Require change of address

R SHIVAKUMAR 25-Jul-2015 01:43:44
Require change of address

R SHIVAKUMAR 25-Jul-2015 01:41:51
Require change of address

anurag goswami 24-Jul-2015 09:46:45
Sir, I want to change my phone number, my new mobile number is nnnnnnnnn1

RAMKUMAR.P 24-Jul-2015 09:11:10
I want to change my aadhar card address

lakhan Singh Kushawaha 24-Jul-2015 06:12:37
I want to the change my address

lakhan Singh Kushawaha 24-Jul-2015 06:10:22
change aadhar address

K. Ananda Reddy 23-Jul-2015 11:52:22
Sir, At the time of registration, I have giveny mobile number as nnnnnnnnn4 now I have changed my mobile phone number as nnnnnnnnn3. But Now I have changed my residence. Now I want to change my mobile number and address at the same time . but I am not getting OTP to my new mobile number to change the address.

sankaralakshmi 23-Jul-2015 05:17:46
how to make my change of address please reply for my mail id.

Kishorekumar Devraj Sanghvi 23-Jul-2015 03:52:14
I have change my resident, I am staying with my brother at the property of my father, I had already added my name with family in his Rasancard.I want to change the address in Adharcard. What is the procedure.

SIBANI SAHA 23-Jul-2015 02:45:12
address change

G.sanathkumarrefdy 22-Jul-2015 12:07:08
Change of address

rounak gupta 22-Jul-2015 06:03:50
i want to change my address in UIDAI. suggest me what should i do....?

NIDHI NITIN DALVI 22-Jul-2015 05:35:37

NILIMA CHALKE 22-Jul-2015 04:58:23
I Want To Change my Adhar Card Address. pls help me what is procedure

ramesh . h.r. 22-Jul-2015 04:28:46
how to change new address in present adhar card

ANKIT RAGHUWANSHI 22-Jul-2015 04:03:47
aadhar no nnn7 nnn6 nnn1 change address kar village & post sonera tah.Aron distt.ASHOKNAGAR (M.P.)

kadecha jyoti satish 22-Jul-2015 01:10:04
we are shiffting to another city. i want to change the address.

Shivraj 21-Jul-2015 12:13:17

Shailendar Gannarapu 21-Jul-2015 11:27:24
aadhar no: nnnnnnnnnnnn i wold like to change the ph number to nnnnnnnnn9 please suggest us how to proceed forward

sohail 20-Jul-2015 23:51:30
adhaar update can be done with in 15 days by post its very easy need help email me helpinghyderabadis@gmail.com

sohail 20-Jul-2015 23:45:11
anita u can download from e adhaar

sanjay madan 20-Jul-2015 22:37:16
I WANT 2 CHANGE MY ADD.MY AADHAR NO IS nnnnnnnnnnnn.MOB NO nnnnnnnnn39

dharmendra 20-Jul-2015 10:48:49
i am chack and new adhaar caed apply

Dolly indrasen singh 20-Jul-2015 06:27:04
I want change my aadhar address change in delhi & my father name I want my husband name

VINOD KUMAR 20-Jul-2015 06:23:44
Request change my home address as under :- D-nnn, KAVERI MARG, PREM NAGAR, KHATIPURA ROAD, JHOTWARA, JAIPUR (RAJ) PIN - nnnnnn My mobile number is nnnnnnnnn0. My Aadhar number is nnnnnnnnnnnn

VINOD KUMAR 20-Jul-2015 06:20:49
Request change my address as under ;- D-nnn, KAVERI MARG, PREM NAGAR, KHATIPURA ROAD, JHOTWARA, JAIPUR (RAJ) PIN - nnnnnn My Aadhar Number is nnnnnnnnnnnn

Puradannavaramth Sangeeta 20-Jul-2015 04:01:33
my Address Change

Devendhiran 20-Jul-2015 01:58:26
I want to change my home address in adhaar card. What is the procedure in case i dont have any registered mobile number.

ARUNSURESH 19-Jul-2015 07:12:16

rahul 19-Jul-2015 06:35:27
rdf hhgb [' ghg

Arun Suresh 19-Jul-2015 06:23:35
Respected Sir/Madam I had sent requstion for change of address through post i didn,t receive any messeges regarding correction of address pls help me And i also register this email id to aadhar number with regards thanking you

saurabh sandeep 18-Jul-2015 10:16:51
if mobile no. not registerd in aadhar card so what process of correction in aadharcard online

BHAGYALAKSHMI.A.R 18-Jul-2015 06:30:21
I changed my address - but still i did not get any updates about the change of address. How can i know it?

Basavaraju TM 18-Jul-2015 06:22:19
Thanks to Aadhaar, the processing systematic system. Even after three years gap I got, E- Aadhaar of My daughter. Once again thanks to the whole group of Aadhaar.
  Next >

Get AADHAAR updates on facebook

Like us on Facebook to get AADHAAR developments

Don't show again

Like us on Facebook to get AADHAAR updates